Dates & Timeline
- No teams, this is a solo competition
- 80 characters per line max, including spaces
- Use any previously existing & public API or libraries, but don't create one just to downsize your code, (you only have 20*80 characters total!)
- no malicious code — pls don't hack the gibson
How to Enter
- Click “Register” to sign up.
Enter your submission by providing:
- A description of how your hack works
- At least one image of your code's output, if you have one, or something else (for the site gallery)
- relevant tech & api tags (don't forget to add #20lines!)
- (Optional) a link to a demo on codepen.io, jsfiddle.net, or another site
Submissions will be scored on the following criteria:
- Does it work?
Grand Prize: one year of Github (Micro personal plan priced at $7/month)
Runners up (4): $50 gift certificate at THINKGEEK
If you live somewhere where you can't take advantage of the above, we'll substitute something of equivalent value.
Please see the ChallengePost Terms of Service for voting rules and other terms that apply to your participation.