almost 3 years ago
As a reminder, the rules are:
- No teams, this is a solo competition
- 80 characters per line max, including spaces
- Use any previously existing & public API or libraries, but don't create one just to
- downsize your code
- no malicious code — pls don't hack the gibson
And the judging criteria:
- Does your hack run as advertised and without errors for all our judges?
- Is your hack just lipstick on an API, or did you create something really novel?
- Ultimately, there's a million ways to make x=y, does yours exemplify the craft of coding?
Happy Hacking! ~ Team ChallengePost